Photo Attorney

Feb 5, 2008

Tax Time for Photographers

Taxes are taxing enough, but photographers often have more challenges, such as how to depreciate equipment and account for part-time income. Advice from a CPA is the best way to address your specific needs. But if you go it alone, here are some resources for help.

Good luck!