Join Photo Attorney for a PhotoShelter Webinar: Your Photo’s Copyright Has Been Infringed: Now What?
Join PhotoShelter and Photo Attorney® for a live webinar on Tuesday, August 6th at 4pm ET, to learn about copyright infringement claims. The digital age has brought on a whole host of new issues and questions for photographers. We’ll discuss what photographers need to know when they think they’ve been infringed, including:
- Key provisions of copyright law
- How to determine whether your copyright has in fact been infringed
- How to assess whether you should take legal action
- Understanding the time, resource, and emotional impact of a lawsuit
- Trends in copyright law today
Note: The information presented is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.Lynda.com, in the Lynda.com Article Center, and on Twitter!