New Revised CA Sales Tax Publication

Figuring out what photographers owe for sales taxes can be difficult, especially since state agents give conflicting advice. Thanks to the APA, the California State Board of Equalization, the state entity in charge of sales tax regulation, has released a new Publication 68, “Tax Tips for Photographers, Photo Finishers, and Film Processing Laboratories.” You also may order copies by calling the SBOE Information Center at 800-400-7115.

It would be good to get such clarity from the other states!

Check Photo Attorney on, in the Article Center, and on Twitter!

Leave a Reply