Save Your Seat for the Philly Photo Attorney Workshop – Dec. 12!
Who: Philadelphia Glamour Photography Workshop Group
What: A special presentation by Attorney Carolyn E. Wright
Subject: Intellectual property law, photographic copyright law, and much more!
When: Saturday, December 12th, 2009, 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Widener University, Room A of the University Center building
- Address: One University Place, Chester, PA, 19013
- Conveniently located right off of I95
- Free parking is available
- This is a safe and secure meeting area, with 24 hour security
- A map will be emailed to all RSVP’s prior to the event
Cost: $100.00 per person
- Please remit payment via Paypal to aheefner (at) gmail.com, along with your name and a payment description in the transaction notes
- If paying by check, please call 770-402-8579 for a mailing address
- All seating must be prepaid
- RSVP’s must be received by December 7th!
- Admission cost is refundable, less a 5% processing fee
Why: Because you can’t take your creativity for granted!
Contact: Albert Heefner
The Philadelphia Glamour Photography Workshop Group and friends are extremely proud to host Attorney Wright for this special event. Please join us December 12th, 2009 at 9am, at Widener University for this special one day workshop. The presentation will run approximately four hours, with one hour used for questioning from the audience. Seating is limited in this venue, so please schedule ahead. Workshop details are listed below. Please bring a pen and paper, to ensure you make the most of the event.Check Photo Attorney on Lynda.com, in the Lynda.com Article Center, and on Twitter!