Tax Time for Photographers

Taxes are taxing enough, but photographers often have more challenges, such as how to depreciate equipment and account for part-time income. Advice from a CPA is the best way to address your specific needs. But if you go it alone, here are some resources for help.


Good luck!

Check Photo Attorney on, in the Article Center, and on Twitter!

Leave a Reply